We get it – developing nanomaterials for product integration can be challenging. From optimizing surface chemistry in the lab for performance to ensuring those design attributes are then preserved during the scale-up and manufacturing processes.
Survey and Results
We asked our over 6,000 followers on LinkedIn (comprised of researchers, developers, engineers, and executives) what their biggest challenge is in working with nanomaterials? The options were nanomaterial design, product integration, nanomaterial scale-up, and manufacturing / affordability.
As the results show, Nanomaterial Scale-Up is the biggest challenge for most who voted – with the other three options not too far behind. This speaks to how common it is for teams to experience difficulties when developing nanomaterials for products, if that specialty is not accessible in-house.
If you’re experiencing challenges in developing a nanomaterial for your product or use-case, Cerion can help. Contact us to discuss your needs or explore the useful resources provided below.
Working with nanomaterials can be challenging, especially without the right support – but it doesn’t have to be. We get it. We can help. Below is a list of resources aimed at overcoming these challenges so you can realize the full potential of your product or system through leveraging nanomaterials.
- Design for Manufacturing: Principles for Ensuring Nanomaterials Scale-Up. Watch Video.
- Overcoming the Challenges of Materials Characterization. Watch Conference Presentation.
- For Cerion’s Nanomaterial Scale-Up Services, click here.
- Successfully Integrating Nanomaterials into Your Products. Watch Webinar.
- Strategies for Using Nanomaterials in Product Development. Read Article.
- Optimizing Nanomaterials for Your Products. Watch Video.
- For how Cerion ensures seamless product integration, click here.
- The Challenges, Opportunities, and Development of Manufacturing at the Nanoscale. Watch Conference Presentation.
- Nanomaterial Manufacturing Consistency Starts in Research. Read Article.
- For Cerion’s Nanomaterial Manufacturing Services, click here.
- Design Matters: Why precise design is required to leverage the unique behaviors of nanomaterials in your products or systems. Read Article.
- Nanomaterial Synthesis Methods: Pros, Cons, and Economics. Read Article.
- For Cerion’s Nanomaterial Design Services, click here.