Cerion Nanomaterials, a leader in the design, scale-up and manufacturing of metal, metal oxide and ceramic nanomaterials will be exhibiting at The Advanced Materials Show Knowledge & Networking Digital Event in December 2020.
The Advanced Materials Show is going digital for 2020 and will feature a full agenda of interactive live sessions, Q&A’s, interviews of industry leaders and technical sessions focused on R&D challenges and opportunities.
Cerion is looking forward to joining this community once again to discuss its capabilities in designing, scaling and manufacturing nanomaterials. Although we won’t be able to meet in person this year, we are pleased to be able to meet through a digital platform to share our capabilities, material and synthetic expertise, and new information and articles with attendees.
We are also delighted to have our CEO, Landon Mertz, serve as Interviewer for the following On-Demand Fireside Chat:
What are Investors Looking for in Advanced Material Innovation?
Join Landon Mertz and Dr. Jason Holt as they explore the following points during this Fireside Chat:
- Benefits and challenges of hard-tech enabled by advanced materials – from the investor and company perspective
- Critical considerations when pitching a material-centric investment
- Deal structuring and expectations (desired returns, key milestones, follow-on rounds and exit horizons)
- You’ve raised capital, now what?
- What are investors/company management thinking but don’t say to their partners?
Dr. Jason K Holt, Investor at Baruch Future Ventures
Landon Mertz, Chief Executive Officer, Cerion Nanomaterials
The Advanced Materials Show Knowledge & Networking Event will be held from December 1-4, 2020. This free digital event will be co-located with three other shows to bring attendees dedicated content affecting their industry and supply chain.