Location: Rochester, NY (on-site)
Job Type: Full time
Experience: Digital Marketing Manager with 5 to 7 years’ experience
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No
Travel Requirements: No significant travel
Cerion is a global leader in the design, scale-up and manufacturing of custom inorganic nanoparticles. We enable industrial companies (in more than 40 industries) to cost-effectively realize the full potential of nanomaterials to add performance, differentiation, and value to their products. As a nanomaterials service provider, we don’t develop end-use applications, only the nanomaterials that companies require to make them better.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to lead the execution and management of our digital marketing program.
The Digital Marketing Manager will play a crucial role in enhancing our brand’s online presence, driving website traffic and lead generation. They will develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all channels.
We’re looking for a creative, self-starter that has a track record of delivering results. Hands-on experience in paid and organic search, web, CRM and analytics is essential. You’ll need to be influential and demonstrate curiosity, creativity, and strategic thinking.
- Execution: enhance our digital marketing strategy to increase brand visibility and enhance our lead generation efforts across all digital platforms
- SEO/SEM: Manage campaigns to increase visibility within our key addressable market, including on-page and off-page optimization, and keyword expansion research
- Content: Create and manage content for all paid digital campaigns (social, web, SEM), including video
- Social Media: Stay up to date on the latest social media trends, and implement them to maintain and grow brand visibility (primarily LinkedIn)
- Analytics: Prepare reports on the overall performance of various marketing campaigns, analyze key metrics, and recommend program optimizations
- Paid Ads: Plan and execute all web, search engine, and display advertising campaigns
- Web: Work with members of the marketing team to edit web copy or create landing pages to optimize campaigns and the user experience
- Budget Management: Ensure current spend is generating ROI and recommend additions or cuts in allocation across channels to meet acquisition goals
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a digital marketing role
- Demonstrated experience in driving results from digital marketing campaigns
- Proficiency with SEO/SEM, GA4, and Hubspot
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Intermediate level experience with Excel required to develop reporting and analytics
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary: $85,000-$95,000 annually
Comprehensive medical, vision and dental benefits with a portion of plan premiums and deductibles paid by the company.
Generous paid time-off benefits.
Candidate Review, Selection and Hiring Process:
At Cerion Nanomaterials, we believe in a fully transparent hiring process, and work to quickly locate and hire talent based on business needs. The anticipated hiring process for this position is as follows:
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the following subject line: “Digital Marketing Manager.”
This job posting will be provisionally held open for up to 30 days, though it may be extended or shortened, depending on the quantity and quality of respondents. You may check the status of a job posting at any time by visiting www.cerionnano.com/careers/
Each candidate’s application is thoroughly reviewed. All applicants will receive a response informing them if their application has been withdrawn from consideration or is proceeding to the next stage of review. Due to the volume of applications, we receive for each job posting, we are unable to provide specific feedback on individual resumes or our evaluation of them.
About Cerion Nanomaterials:
Cerion is a leader in the science of designing, scaling, and manufacturing metal, metal oxide and ceramic nanomaterials for companies developing products or systems.
The cost of developing advanced expertise in nanomaterials is prohibitively expensive and time intensive, resulting in a significant barrier to entry for companies considering its adoption. Cerion provides companies with access to this expertise through all phases of the product lifecycle including applied research, development, scale-up, commercialization and manufacturing.
Cerion’s position in the market is enabled by three strategic competitive advantages: deep and demonstrated capability in a.) precision design and customization of both nanoparticle size and technical attributes, b.) robust processes to scale materials from prototype to low and high-volume production rates, and c.) industry-leading, cost-effective manufacturing systems and production capacities.